Bluestem Ecological Services provides native landscaping that will impress visitors to your site or building as well as provide many of the same functional benefits that a native ecosystem has to provide. Native perennial plants can have reduced maintenance costs as they require less water, are less susceptible to diseases, and have evolved to live in our climate over hundreds of years. This means that when you incorporate native plants into your landscape you are promoting a more sustainable environment while still maintaining the beauty of a manicured landscape.
The Native Landscaping services we offer include;
- Site Assessment and Design
- Removal of Existing Vegetation and Bed Preparation
- Native Perennial Bed installations
- Small Tree & Shrub Installations
- Pollinator or Butterfly Gardens
- Certification with Monarch Watch, Conservation@ or other programs to recognize your organization's commitment to sustainability